Plastic PET Bottles Supplier in the European Union
Welcome to Frapak Packaging, the leading supplier of PET bottles in the European Union. When it comes to expertise in plastic PET bottles, no other supplier understands your needs.
A Choice Like No Other:
With a robust collection of more than 800 distinct PET bottles, we cater to a wide array of industries. What's more? We ensure that you never face any supply chain hitches with over 60 of our most popular designs always in stock. This ensures that contract fillers, retailers, and brand owners, just like you, always get what they need, exactly when they need it.
Perfect Fit for Every Requirement:
Every product requires a unique packaging touch, and with our extensive array of neck sizes ranging from 15/415, 18 ROPP, 18/415, 20/410, 20/415, 24/410, 24/415, 28/410 to 28ROPP, you're bound to find the perfect match.
Why Choose Frapak Packaging?
- Vast Presence: With over five warehouses strategically located throughout the European Union and dedicated sales offices in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland, and Slovenia, we ensure timely delivery always.
- Quality Assurance: Operate out of a state-of-the-art production facility located within the EU. This facility follows the highest standards of production, ensuring that every Plastic container we produce meets the industry benchmarks of excellence.
- In-House Decoration Expertise: Want to add a touch of uniqueness to your product packaging? Our in-house team excels in screen printing, hot foiling, debossing, embossing, full colouring, and digital printing.
- Rigorous Quality Checks: Our in-house R&D conducts relentless quality and leak tests on our manufactured plastic products. In collaboration with our closures and finger sprayers, we've tested our products over 1000 times, always with a leak-free result.
- Certified for Safety: All our PET packaging products, including PET bottles and PET containers, are food grade certified ISO 15593, making them safe for all your packaging needs.
- Eco-Commitment: In line with the global emphasis on sustainability, every PET bottle and PET jar we produce is available in 100% rPET, made of PCR (post-consumer resin). At Frapak, our philosophy is simple – reduce, re-use, refill, and recycle.
Frapak's Promise to high quality products:
Contract fillers, retailers, and brand owners – we understand that in today’s competitive market, the right packaging can make all the difference. It's not just about containment; it's about making a statement, establishing a brand identity, and ensuring product safety. This understanding, combined with our extensive experience, makes us the best supplier of PET bottles.
Our commitment to quality, combined with our unmatched breadth of products and services, truly sets us apart. When you partner with Frapak Packaging, you're not just getting a plastic PET bottle; you're getting a promise of excellence, innovation, and dedication.
Join the Frapak Family:
With our vast network, commitment to sustainability, and an undying promise of quality, Frapak Packaging has firmly established itself as the ideal supplier for your plastic packaging needs.
Don't wait! Experience the Frapak difference today. Get in touch with our dedicated team in one of our many sales offices throughout the EU. Let us show you why when it comes to plastic PET bottles, we're the professional experts you've been searching for.
Frapak Packaging – Where Quality Meets Excellence.
PET bottle production process
Manufacturing of PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles involves a series of processes.
Here's a step-by-step breakdown of how plastic PET bottles are typically manufactured:
- Raw Material Production:
- PET is produced by the polymerization of ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid. The result is a polymer, which is a long chain of repeating molecular units. These polymer chips or pellets are the primary raw material for making PET bottles.
- The PET pellets are dried to remove any moisture, as even tiny amounts of moisture can weaken the plastic during the next stage. This usually takes place in large drying hoppers where hot, dry air is circulated.
Reheat and Blow Moulding:
- The dried PET pellets are fed into an injection moulding machine, where they're melted at a temperature of around 260-280°C.
- This molten PET is then injected into relatively small, bottle-cap-sized moulds where it cools and solidifies to form what is known as a "preform." This preform looks like a test tube with a screw top.
Cooling and Solidification:
- The preforms are then reheated to a temperature suitable for blow moulding.
- Once reheated, the preforms are then placed in bottle-shaped moulds. High-pressure air is then introduced, inflating the preforms like a balloon, causing them to expand to the shape of the mould.
- Single-stage moulding: Injection and blow moulding are done in the same machine.
- The bottles, now formed, are cooled within the mould to a point where they can maintain their shape.
- Once sufficiently cooled, they are ejected from the mould.